<body bgcolor="white" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
[Friday, January 27, 2006 . Simei ITE]

Finally find time to update my blog....for the past few days, too lazy le...^.^
Image hosting by Photobucket
- ITE East(Simei) On the 13th of January 2006, my friends and I went to the Simei ITE to register for study. I got into the course of Multimedia Technology. The Simei ITE are big of the combination of 4 school, there are many students. I met my primary and secondary schoolmate.

16th of January 2006, the first day of school in ITE. There is a problem for transport, because there are many students taking bus 31. So many people till I late for school -.- but luckily they start 30 minutes later. On the first 3 days, there were no lesson conducted as we have our team-building + knowing the school.


After 2 weeks of school, I get to know more friends from my class. The lesson were abit boring, but I still can catch up. For CCA, I choose Dragon Boat. So tired man....3 time training per week. Having 100+ of push up... =(


I b l a c k e d out 12:27 pm
<< Home

------
Name: Rowell Tan

Age: 16

Date of Birth: 04/09/1989 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Location: Singapore

Occupation: Student

School: East View Primary --> Hai Sing Catholic High

Companies: Ambi Pur Promotion & McDonald(*now)

Hobbies: Playing game, jogging, swimming, watching TV, listening to music, going out with friends...ect...

Favorite Singer: BoA Kwon

E-mail: rowell_89@hotmail.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Latest Blog...
BoA...

Blogger...
BlogSkins...
Friendster...
Yahoo!(sg)...
Google...
Hotmail...

Carlo...
Cherry...
Eddy...
Grace...
Leonard...
Lydia...
Romeo...
Ronald...
Sandy...
Sarah...
Sherry...
Victoria...
Yihong...

SingTel...
M1...
StarHub...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com