<body bgcolor="white" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
[Friday, December 16, 2005 . Community Service for the elderly also a X'mas gift]

This morning, I went to Bedok South for a Community Service. At 9am, I reported to PTC and leave at about 10am. We took the bus to Bedok North as we need to get food from there and deliver to those selected houses. 30 over people from PTC had spread to Pasir Ris, Tampines, Bedok North and Bedok South. I am in group 2, so I will help the selected house in Bedok South. After we had deliver the food, it was around 12 noon and we start to have our lunch. Till 1.30pm, we start to move on to those housing that we need to clean. When my group reach the house, we knew that. there will be lots of thing to be clean. Soon the lady open the door and let us in. When we step in, the floor was wet and we decided to mop it up first. Then we go around and clean places like kitchen, living room, bedrooms and toilet. OMG it was sooo dirty and dusty. Found about 10 Spiders. Although it was a tiring day, but after all, I see the lady smile and I feel better. The lady is staying alone with a cat and I can feel she is lonely. When we left, she was smiling and said thank you to us for coming.... I also notice how lucky I am.


I b l a c k e d out 7:46 pm
Post a Comment << Home

------
Name: Rowell Tan

Age: 16

Date of Birth: 04/09/1989 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Location: Singapore

Occupation: Student

School: East View Primary --> Hai Sing Catholic High

Companies: Ambi Pur Promotion & McDonald(*now)

Hobbies: Playing game, jogging, swimming, watching TV, listening to music, going out with friends...ect...

Favorite Singer: BoA Kwon

E-mail: rowell_89@hotmail.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Latest Blog...
BoA...

Blogger...
BlogSkins...
Friendster...
Yahoo!(sg)...
Google...
Hotmail...

Carlo...
Cherry...
Eddy...
Grace...
Leonard...
Lydia...
Romeo...
Ronald...
Sandy...
Sarah...
Sherry...
Victoria...
Yihong...

SingTel...
M1...
StarHub...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com