<body bgcolor="white" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
[Friday, October 21, 2005 . My Graduation Night!!!]

Today was my Graduation Night - (Last year in Hai Sing Catholic).....reached school at about 3.45pm. Notice that the school installed CameraS and there are many new teacherS. Sitting in the canteen with my classmates...feel like going to lost contact with them.T_T At around 5pm, we went to take a sit outside the teacher office. Soon we proceed to the Hall for the event to start. It was fun....we also gave Ms Soh Sunflower and she cried. So surprising, since sec 3 never seen her cry before....it was my first time and also my last time I see her crying. I will never forget it, always on my mind! After the event, we proceed to the canteen and have our dinner....emm....soon we took bus 21 the Century Square and watch a show: "Transporter 2".
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Not bad....many action that kept me entertain...never fell asleep. MUST WATCH!! Go to the web site for more information....


I b l a c k e d out 11:59 pm
Post a Comment << Home

------
Name: Rowell Tan

Age: 16

Date of Birth: 04/09/1989 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Location: Singapore

Occupation: Student

School: East View Primary --> Hai Sing Catholic High

Companies: Ambi Pur Promotion & McDonald(*now)

Hobbies: Playing game, jogging, swimming, watching TV, listening to music, going out with friends...ect...

Favorite Singer: BoA Kwon

E-mail: rowell_89@hotmail.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Latest Blog...
BoA...

Blogger...
BlogSkins...
Friendster...
Yahoo!(sg)...
Google...
Hotmail...

Carlo...
Cherry...
Eddy...
Grace...
Leonard...
Lydia...
Romeo...
Ronald...
Sandy...
Sarah...
Sherry...
Victoria...
Yihong...

SingTel...
M1...
StarHub...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com