<body bgcolor="white" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
[Tuesday, October 25, 2005 . 2 day 1 night at Costa Sands Resort!!]

25th October & 26th October '05.
First of all, thanks for inviting me to this wonderful Chalet.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This evening, I went to Pasir Ris NTUC chalet - Costa Sands Resort. Found my friends at block D, as I heard their voice. When I get in, I saw my CPA teacher, Miss Ong, playing Xbox.... haha ......this is why she get along with us well. Some of my classmate were watching how my teacher played the game and some were starting the BBQ fire. It was so hard to let the BBQ pit light up, but finally we did. It was consider as a lucky day as this afternoon was raining heavily. At around 7pm, my EOA teacher, Ms Soh(Sec 3 form teacher) came. Soon we start the BBQ. The food was never end wo.....sooo many.....After both the teacher went off, we BBQ till 11pm+ and soon some of them went to take a bath as I play the Xbox....racing car...not bad....FUN++ At the mid-night, some of my friends decided to went bowling as they said it open till 3am. So we went, but the information was wrong, it closed. So we walk back. When we get in, half of them was asleep so my friends and I played card game and Xbox. I never sleep almost the whole night till around 5am. Too boring...no one play with me, so I take nap. Soon the next Sun rise up and we check out. We home take a bath and sleep till 2pm....hehe then go for a jog.


I b l a c k e d out 11:59 pm
Post a Comment << Home

------
Name: Rowell Tan

Age: 16

Date of Birth: 04/09/1989 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Location: Singapore

Occupation: Student

School: East View Primary --> Hai Sing Catholic High

Companies: Ambi Pur Promotion & McDonald(*now)

Hobbies: Playing game, jogging, swimming, watching TV, listening to music, going out with friends...ect...

Favorite Singer: BoA Kwon

E-mail: rowell_89@hotmail.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Latest Blog...
BoA...

Blogger...
BlogSkins...
Friendster...
Yahoo!(sg)...
Google...
Hotmail...

Carlo...
Cherry...
Eddy...
Grace...
Leonard...
Lydia...
Romeo...
Ronald...
Sandy...
Sarah...
Sherry...
Victoria...
Yihong...

SingTel...
M1...
StarHub...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com