<body bgcolor="white" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
[Tuesday, August 09, 2005 . National Day]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Today, National Day.....Happy Birthday Singapore!
This evening went to Yishu and celebrate National Day with my friends Jie Han, Melvin Yee Seng. Well at first, don't know why they go there for cause Tampines also having the celebration. Then I just follow since Yishu also celebrate the National Day. After watching the Fireworks, I thought it was over, but suddenly I heard that Twins will be coming and celebrate with us. Then I look at Melvin and Yee Seng.....they gave me the evil smile and I knew they sure compare my BoA with their Twins. Oh my gosh....told them BoA fans will sure more than Twins de, but they just won't listen.....what can I do man. This people just can't face the fact, haizz.... Soon after that we went back. I stop at Tampines with Jie Han and saw the mac group....hehezz......long time never see them le, but the thing still continue (walking back home with very SLOW speed). So I reach home at 1am.


I b l a c k e d out 12:59 am
Post a Comment << Home

------
Name: Rowell Tan

Age: 16

Date of Birth: 04/09/1989 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Location: Singapore

Occupation: Student

School: East View Primary --> Hai Sing Catholic High

Companies: Ambi Pur Promotion & McDonald(*now)

Hobbies: Playing game, jogging, swimming, watching TV, listening to music, going out with friends...ect...

Favorite Singer: BoA Kwon

E-mail: rowell_89@hotmail.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Latest Blog...
BoA...

Blogger...
BlogSkins...
Friendster...
Yahoo!(sg)...
Google...
Hotmail...

Carlo...
Cherry...
Eddy...
Grace...
Leonard...
Lydia...
Romeo...
Ronald...
Sandy...
Sarah...
Sherry...
Victoria...
Yihong...

SingTel...
M1...
StarHub...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com