<body bgcolor="white" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
[Monday, August 29, 2005 . MY RESULT!!! T_T]

Oh today, get back my prelim examination mark. Haiz.....Elements of Office Administration (EOA) drop le...T_T....too careless, forgotten to do 1 question which was 20 marks. So the 20 marks gone. Only get a just pass overall, but i will study hard for my coming 'N' level de. So the next result I get was Mathematics. Luckily still get my position....another thing was my Science result. So surprise I make it to the top, but it since like because I concentrate too much on Science and pull down my Computer Application + Elements of Office Administration wo. Anyway, I will try to get back everything for my ā€˜Nā€™. Okay la....sign off from here le.....some other day then continue ba. Too tired...


I b l a c k e d out 11:09 pm
Post a Comment << Home

------
Name: Rowell Tan

Age: 16

Date of Birth: 04/09/1989 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Location: Singapore

Occupation: Student

School: East View Primary --> Hai Sing Catholic High

Companies: Ambi Pur Promotion & McDonald(*now)

Hobbies: Playing game, jogging, swimming, watching TV, listening to music, going out with friends...ect...

Favorite Singer: BoA Kwon

E-mail: rowell_89@hotmail.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Latest Blog...
BoA...

Blogger...
BlogSkins...
Friendster...
Yahoo!(sg)...
Google...
Hotmail...

Carlo...
Cherry...
Eddy...
Grace...
Leonard...
Lydia...
Romeo...
Ronald...
Sandy...
Sarah...
Sherry...
Victoria...
Yihong...

SingTel...
M1...
StarHub...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com