<body bgcolor="white" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
[Friday, July 01, 2005 . Just to update since the school reopen.]

Oh, finally find the time to log in to my blog and update. About days never log in le .....hmm..... got tired since the starting of school reopen. Many things to do wo + the donation of the Charity Walk and now comes another donation for those Youth that have problem with money$. I do like to help, but at this moment, I can't. There are many reason, but 1 of it was during the June holiday, I went down to make a glasses which cost $200 and I have to pay $150, so now the bank also no money. Haiz.....there are always problem with money.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyway, today after school went out with my friends to Tampines Mall and choose their friend birthday gift. So we took bus 21 there. During the journey, Wei Xiong and I talk joke + rubbish.....so funny.....and the others just watch. Due to the joke was funny and I was thinking of other rubbish, I laugh till cry.....don't know why. Just feel like laughing. The others look at me and laugh too, so in the end the whole row laugh without any reason. -_-!! Soon we reach there, walking round and round, some of my friends went off. In the end left Cindy, Sandy and I. Cindy then decided to have her lunch(*me too), so we went to KFC for the $3.95 set meal. Soon we went to Century Square as it was still early. After that at about 5pm+ we went off.


I b l a c k e d out 11:23 pm
Post a Comment << Home

------
Name: Rowell Tan

Age: 16

Date of Birth: 04/09/1989 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Location: Singapore

Occupation: Student

School: East View Primary --> Hai Sing Catholic High

Companies: Ambi Pur Promotion & McDonald(*now)

Hobbies: Playing game, jogging, swimming, watching TV, listening to music, going out with friends...ect...

Favorite Singer: BoA Kwon

E-mail: rowell_89@hotmail.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Latest Blog...
BoA...

Blogger...
BlogSkins...
Friendster...
Yahoo!(sg)...
Google...
Hotmail...

Carlo...
Cherry...
Eddy...
Grace...
Leonard...
Lydia...
Romeo...
Ronald...
Sandy...
Sarah...
Sherry...
Victoria...
Yihong...

SingTel...
M1...
StarHub...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com