<body bgcolor="white" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
[Wednesday, July 13, 2005 . English Oral]

About days didn't update my blog le. Hmm.....this few days, nothing much to say about. Just that some special days really left me memories. Like the PTC Youth Day which held on 3rd of July and today, my 'N' level English Oral. Wow....really scary man. Sat at the MPR room and wait for my turn. When you see all your friends go for their oral and you are still sitting to wait for your turn to come.....you will be like thinking how the story that you have to read will look like, is it easy or hard....and lots of question.....Then when my turn come, I walked to the examiners and greet them, soon I start my reading. I think my reading was not that good cause I paused and the reading was not smooth, but thanks to the conversation part that helped me. Finally can express myself and let the examiners agree with what I said.


I b l a c k e d out 11:14 pm
Post a Comment << Home

------
Name: Rowell Tan

Age: 16

Date of Birth: 04/09/1989 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Location: Singapore

Occupation: Student

School: East View Primary --> Hai Sing Catholic High

Companies: Ambi Pur Promotion & McDonald(*now)

Hobbies: Playing game, jogging, swimming, watching TV, listening to music, going out with friends...ect...

Favorite Singer: BoA Kwon

E-mail: rowell_89@hotmail.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Latest Blog...
BoA...

Blogger...
BlogSkins...
Friendster...
Yahoo!(sg)...
Google...
Hotmail...

Carlo...
Cherry...
Eddy...
Grace...
Leonard...
Lydia...
Romeo...
Ronald...
Sandy...
Sarah...
Sherry...
Victoria...
Yihong...

SingTel...
M1...
StarHub...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com