<body bgcolor="white" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
[Saturday, June 11, 2005 . Overall for the past week!]

Well about 1 week never update my blog lah.....so today will talk about what I do for the past week.

On the 5th of June(Sunday), I went out with my mum.....before that, my dad brought us to Punggol and see the flat over there.....(moving?....not sure and also no way) after about 45 min, my mum and I went to Century Square.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


On the 6th of June(Monday), I went to work....from 1pm to 8pm...but due to the lack of crew, I have to extent 30min more. Consider as a tiring day, cause I stock up 3 times. Normally 1 time only.

On the 7th of June(Tuesday), I went back to school for my English oral. OMG....the conversation part I really didn't went through before....no one ask me that kind of question before. So I don't know was I out of point or not. Anyway the question was about animals. At about 2pm, Melvin went to my house and study, but just do few question on maths. Then play computer.....knew that will happen. Holiday no mood to study lah. hehez -_-!

On the 8th of June(Wednesday), stay at home watch movie, log-on to internet and chat. Again at about 1.45pm, Melvin come to my house again. But this time just for an hour, cause he got soccer after that.

On the 9th of June(Thursday), 1pm.....went to PTC for some training for the coming Mount Ophir. We go through how to cook, set up tent and packing of food. At the end of it, my friends and I stay at the PTC for awhile, then we went to Tampines Mall and buy the things we need for the Mount Ophir Expedition.

On the 10th of June(Friday), 11pm.....went to PTC with my bag that contain the things need for the Mount Ophir. Eddy and I took taxi there. hehe.....soon we start our packing, transfer all the things I have in my own bag to the Army bag....green in colour. Problem come.....I can't fit everything in....maybe bring too much of things. Three pant, cut down to one pant and four T-shirt, cut down to three T-shirt. Luckily with the help from uncle Steven, all my things was fit in. Haiz.....wonder how I'm going to take my stuff out at the Mount Ophir and put everything back again.....sure got problem. Anyway lets see.

On the 11th of June(Saturday) which is today, I stay at home.....watching movie till too boring, then take out my Play Station and play the game X-men. Well it took me hours to complete. After that I turn on my computer and log-on to internet and write my blog, right now I'm writing.


I b l a c k e d out 6:43 pm
Post a Comment << Home

------
Name: Rowell Tan

Age: 16

Date of Birth: 04/09/1989 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Location: Singapore

Occupation: Student

School: East View Primary --> Hai Sing Catholic High

Companies: Ambi Pur Promotion & McDonald(*now)

Hobbies: Playing game, jogging, swimming, watching TV, listening to music, going out with friends...ect...

Favorite Singer: BoA Kwon

E-mail: rowell_89@hotmail.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Latest Blog...
BoA...

Blogger...
BlogSkins...
Friendster...
Yahoo!(sg)...
Google...
Hotmail...

Carlo...
Cherry...
Eddy...
Grace...
Leonard...
Lydia...
Romeo...
Ronald...
Sandy...
Sarah...
Sherry...
Victoria...
Yihong...

SingTel...
M1...
StarHub...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com