<body bgcolor="white" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
[Thursday, June 02, 2005 . First Aid Section...]

Today went to PTC for the mount ophir first aid section. From 2.30 till evening. On this first aid section, I learn how to prevent myself and how to due with problems when I'm hurt. Although it was boring during the talking part, but luckily after few hours, we get to hands on.(practical) Yeah....still can play with my friends.....O.k, after that Jie Han and I went off. I have to go to Tampines Mall B1 to buy my Rabbit food. So Jie Han accompany me. Soon we went around the B1. As the time was still early, we went to Century Square Arcade and join our friends over there. After a hew minutes, we went to mac cause some of my friends wanna eat. Soon we went home after that. Eddy and I walked home and the others took bus home.


I b l a c k e d out 10:46 pm
Post a Comment << Home

------
Name: Rowell Tan

Age: 16

Date of Birth: 04/09/1989 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Location: Singapore

Occupation: Student

School: East View Primary --> Hai Sing Catholic High

Companies: Ambi Pur Promotion & McDonald(*now)

Hobbies: Playing game, jogging, swimming, watching TV, listening to music, going out with friends...ect...

Favorite Singer: BoA Kwon

E-mail: rowell_89@hotmail.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Latest Blog...
BoA...

Blogger...
BlogSkins...
Friendster...
Yahoo!(sg)...
Google...
Hotmail...

Carlo...
Cherry...
Eddy...
Grace...
Leonard...
Lydia...
Romeo...
Ronald...
Sandy...
Sarah...
Sherry...
Victoria...
Yihong...

SingTel...
M1...
StarHub...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com