<body bgcolor="white" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
[Saturday, May 07, 2005 . OoOooOo.....Mother Day Tomorrow!]

Today was a boring day......wake up don't know what to do. Soon when to cut my hair at 12pm+. Alot of people man.....so wait till 2.30pm. Haizz......so waste time. But before my hair cut, I called so people out for study but till now no answer. Decided to try again. Still no reply, then call and they sound so bored......most of them said "huh, study still study ar". Then since that I also not study and stay at home.

At about 6pm+, I decided to went out and buy some stuff. On the way there, saw my mac RM and OC. Tried my best to run away from them.....but in the end still met them at Century Square. Haizzz....RM said why didn't work.....so I smile smile to them lor. As they goes, I went to TM. Help my brother to ask for the cost of SKII($149)....maybe for mother day. After that when to buy 2 PoLo shirt at $30+.....then went down to BreakTalk and buy Cheese Cake for my mum as mother day gift. Emm.......$8.80 ok la hor. I also not that rich. Soon went home....tried my shirt, luckily it fit me.....if not need to change. Then my mum reach home. Glad that she was happy on that and she said taste good. d^,^b


I b l a c k e d out 10:06 pm
Post a Comment << Home

------
Name: Rowell Tan

Age: 16

Date of Birth: 04/09/1989 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Location: Singapore

Occupation: Student

School: East View Primary --> Hai Sing Catholic High

Companies: Ambi Pur Promotion & McDonald(*now)

Hobbies: Playing game, jogging, swimming, watching TV, listening to music, going out with friends...ect...

Favorite Singer: BoA Kwon

E-mail: rowell_89@hotmail.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Latest Blog...
BoA...

Blogger...
BlogSkins...
Friendster...
Yahoo!(sg)...
Google...
Hotmail...

Carlo...
Cherry...
Eddy...
Grace...
Leonard...
Lydia...
Romeo...
Ronald...
Sandy...
Sarah...
Sherry...
Victoria...
Yihong...

SingTel...
M1...
StarHub...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com