<body bgcolor="white" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
[Sunday, May 08, 2005 . !! !! Mother Day !! !!]

Oh well today Mother Day.....early in the morning nothing to do. Then around 11pm+ Sandy and Yee Seng message me. Asking me wanna go out study.....then I ask my mum got go anywhere and she said don't know. So I suggust to have our dinner at Bedok block 85, since my brother was around......they agree as there are many food there. So after that I went out and will be back at 7pm. Meet Sandy, Veronica, Hui Ping and Yee Seng at Tampines Interchange. Soon went to Tampines Mart and study(inside mcdonald).....till 6pm+ I went off. Then also went home at that time. So I take bus 291 all the way to my house there. Reach home at 7.05pm, then still have to wait for my brother. Not very long my brother reach home too. Then we went to Bedok......order lots of things and eat till 9pm+. Wa.....sure + lots of weight! When I reach home, it was about 9.30pm+. Then for awhile, I log on to internet. See my blog and also sign in MSN, saw a guy sign in too.....then decided to say Hi. Don't know who he feels.......


I b l a c k e d out 11:28 pm
Post a Comment << Home

------
Name: Rowell Tan

Age: 16

Date of Birth: 04/09/1989 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Location: Singapore

Occupation: Student

School: East View Primary --> Hai Sing Catholic High

Companies: Ambi Pur Promotion & McDonald(*now)

Hobbies: Playing game, jogging, swimming, watching TV, listening to music, going out with friends...ect...

Favorite Singer: BoA Kwon

E-mail: rowell_89@hotmail.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Latest Blog...
BoA...

Blogger...
BlogSkins...
Friendster...
Yahoo!(sg)...
Google...
Hotmail...

Carlo...
Cherry...
Eddy...
Grace...
Leonard...
Lydia...
Romeo...
Ronald...
Sandy...
Sarah...
Sherry...
Victoria...
Yihong...

SingTel...
M1...
StarHub...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com