<body bgcolor="white" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
[Monday, May 16, 2005 . Holidays: Sunday + Monday]

Sunday [15/5]
Today went out with my mum.....as per normal, Tampines Mall and Century Square. Walk around.......then about 6pm+, call my dad down for dinner. Just thinking of going TM, B1 and have our dinner.(A Restaurant) Then my parents at first don't know it was an expensive shop. So in the end they just anyhow order 2 chicken and 1 fish. Name I forgotten.... Then I sit down and look at the menu, saw the 2 dish.....Chicken ---> $7.90....Fish ---> $10.90! Total $26.70(not counted drinks yet) Then after that notice that the total amount was $35.75. So over is over, then went to NTUC and buy some stuff, soon go home.

Monday [16/5]
Yoz.....today a holiday for my school.....cause my class have no examination going on, but other classes I don't know. Anyway today nothing much had done. Just went to the meeting at PTC for mount ophir. Then after that went off with Racheai to TM. Go for a walk and I brought a book. (Just a ghost story) Soon went to McDonald at interchange and check when am I working and wrote some date off for mount ophir at the request book. After that go home and play The Sims 2 Univesity.(suddenly have the interest of build again, mood coming back)


I b l a c k e d out 8:48 pm
Post a Comment << Home

------
Name: Rowell Tan

Age: 16

Date of Birth: 04/09/1989 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Location: Singapore

Occupation: Student

School: East View Primary --> Hai Sing Catholic High

Companies: Ambi Pur Promotion & McDonald(*now)

Hobbies: Playing game, jogging, swimming, watching TV, listening to music, going out with friends...ect...

Favorite Singer: BoA Kwon

E-mail: rowell_89@hotmail.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Latest Blog...
BoA...

Blogger...
BlogSkins...
Friendster...
Yahoo!(sg)...
Google...
Hotmail...

Carlo...
Cherry...
Eddy...
Grace...
Leonard...
Lydia...
Romeo...
Ronald...
Sandy...
Sarah...
Sherry...
Victoria...
Yihong...

SingTel...
M1...
StarHub...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com