<body bgcolor="white" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
[Monday, April 11, 2005 . Weekend Holiday!!]

Early in the morning, get a message from Kenneth asking me wanna go swimming with Jie Han and him? After discussing for hours....we decided to wait till 12pm and see the weather. But haven't even reach 12pm, they change the swimming to bowling...haizz.... I knew that cause JH said no mood to swim and also Hui Ping wanna go bowling too. I was thinking of the lack of money cause today is weekend and 1 round is $3.90 + the $1 for renting of shoes. I told them that and in the end they reply Kenneth treat me $2. Then went I reach there at 2.30pm, that Kenneth said he didn't bring extra money. So in the end I paid all by myself. =( 2 round.....$1+($3.90x2)=$8.80. 1 round took us about 30 minutes only. The time really go very fast this time...After that at about 3.30pm, we go to eat McDonald...boring right, work mcd still eat mcd...but too bad they no money left only ezlink got money.(McDonald really very clever)

Then after that Hui Ping went home 1st. Then left JH, Kenneth and I don't know go where. After a few bus went off, 3 of us took bus 12. JH go join Cheow Fern, Kenneth go home and I change to bus 21 and go Century Square + TM for a walk..... I pass by a shop that sell bag at Century Square and I saw my eldest brother Robin. He is with his friend....so said hi and look for awhile then went off to TM...wow...TM many people wo....and I don't like to crowd around. So after the window shopping, I went home. Then on the way to interchange, I saw Francis finish working going to main.(crossing road) walking pass trying to act like never see him....but too bad he saw me lah....pull me back man....but as the green light going to turn red I am of.... as usual I took bus 291 home.>>>>>>>
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Ha..hA..Ha..hA..Ha..hA..Ha..hA..Ha..hA... onions! ~


I b l a c k e d out 11:35 am
Post a Comment << Home

------
Name: Rowell Tan

Age: 16

Date of Birth: 04/09/1989 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Location: Singapore

Occupation: Student

School: East View Primary --> Hai Sing Catholic High

Companies: Ambi Pur Promotion & McDonald(*now)

Hobbies: Playing game, jogging, swimming, watching TV, listening to music, going out with friends...ect...

Favorite Singer: BoA Kwon

E-mail: rowell_89@hotmail.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Latest Blog...
BoA...

Blogger...
BlogSkins...
Friendster...
Yahoo!(sg)...
Google...
Hotmail...

Carlo...
Cherry...
Eddy...
Grace...
Leonard...
Lydia...
Romeo...
Ronald...
Sandy...
Sarah...
Sherry...
Victoria...
Yihong...

SingTel...
M1...
StarHub...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com