<body bgcolor="white" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
[Friday, April 15, 2005 . Physical Fitness Test!! =(]

Today Friday, school having Physical Fitness Test for upper sec. After school at 2pm my class assemble at the foyer then we go on to the pull up, sit and reach, shorter run, sit up and standing board jump. Less than 2 hour, we finish and go home. Before I go home, my friends and I went to white sand for a while. Walk around and see....and notice that Mother Day is coming soon.
Then after about 1 hour, we went home. I took bus 15 with Jia Qing. Soon when it reach my stop, I walk home myself. d-_-b


I b l a c k e d out 10:45 pm
Post a Comment << Home

------
Name: Rowell Tan

Age: 16

Date of Birth: 04/09/1989 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Location: Singapore

Occupation: Student

School: East View Primary --> Hai Sing Catholic High

Companies: Ambi Pur Promotion & McDonald(*now)

Hobbies: Playing game, jogging, swimming, watching TV, listening to music, going out with friends...ect...

Favorite Singer: BoA Kwon

E-mail: rowell_89@hotmail.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Latest Blog...
BoA...

Blogger...
BlogSkins...
Friendster...
Yahoo!(sg)...
Google...
Hotmail...

Carlo...
Cherry...
Eddy...
Grace...
Leonard...
Lydia...
Romeo...
Ronald...
Sandy...
Sarah...
Sherry...
Victoria...
Yihong...

SingTel...
M1...
StarHub...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com