<body bgcolor="white" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
[Sunday, April 24, 2005 . My Sun-day, My Swimming-day]

Today wake up very late, about to reach afternoon. Due to last night going out with my mac friends after work. Hanging around at the Tampines Central Park until 2pm+. But I am sure that this is the last time I will hang out till so late for about 2 weeks or more. Cause my EXAMINATION is coming soon. This year cannot play play, must be extra serious in my studies.

Back to my day.....today I went out with my friends(Jie Han and Kenneth) for swimming @ Bedok swimming complex. At first the sky look good, very hot this afternoon. But when I am on my way there, I found that the Sun is cover by the cloud...also saw a group of dark cloud. Haiz....then I reach Bedok interchange and wait for both of them. When I am waiting, I heard the thunder sound. -_- We swam for about 2 hours, although there was no rain, but the Sun also not bright. No point swimming anymore. My skin cannot become darker. So after that at about 6pm+, we went to Long_John and have our dinner. After that Kenneth went home first and left JH and I. Walk around at Bedok till 7pm+. Both of us reach interchange and took bus home. When I reach home I turn on the television and see what is showing....soon I saw the Ru Hua.....HaHaHa.....watch till 10pm...HaHaHa...then I go sleep lah lah lah...........ZzzZZz...


I b l a c k e d out 10:38 pm
Post a Comment << Home

------
Name: Rowell Tan

Age: 16

Date of Birth: 04/09/1989 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Location: Singapore

Occupation: Student

School: East View Primary --> Hai Sing Catholic High

Companies: Ambi Pur Promotion & McDonald(*now)

Hobbies: Playing game, jogging, swimming, watching TV, listening to music, going out with friends...ect...

Favorite Singer: BoA Kwon

E-mail: rowell_89@hotmail.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Latest Blog...
BoA...

Blogger...
BlogSkins...
Friendster...
Yahoo!(sg)...
Google...
Hotmail...

Carlo...
Cherry...
Eddy...
Grace...
Leonard...
Lydia...
Romeo...
Ronald...
Sandy...
Sarah...
Sherry...
Victoria...
Yihong...

SingTel...
M1...
StarHub...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com