<body bgcolor="white" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
[Saturday, April 16, 2005 . My Day!!]

This morning wake up at around 10am....11am start to go for work and 11.30am left my house. Working from 12pm to 4.15pm. Today learn how to do the ice-cream called choco cone. Quite fun!! Then after work when I punch out, I ate before I leave. Jie Han also on break at that time. Then when I ate finish, I went to East-point and meet my friends......when to the pets safari and there are many dog, rabbit, ect.... very cute......I also saw 2 dog eating their own shit....omg...-_-!!
At about 7pm+, I went back to mac and meet my mac friends....went to CS & TM for window shopping. At about 9pm+ we went to KFC which is just beside my mac....then they went in with mac uniform except me.....soon we went out and chat till mid-night.


I b l a c k e d out 11:59 pm
Post a Comment << Home

------
Name: Rowell Tan

Age: 16

Date of Birth: 04/09/1989 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Location: Singapore

Occupation: Student

School: East View Primary --> Hai Sing Catholic High

Companies: Ambi Pur Promotion & McDonald(*now)

Hobbies: Playing game, jogging, swimming, watching TV, listening to music, going out with friends...ect...

Favorite Singer: BoA Kwon

E-mail: rowell_89@hotmail.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Latest Blog...
BoA...

Blogger...
BlogSkins...
Friendster...
Yahoo!(sg)...
Google...
Hotmail...

Carlo...
Cherry...
Eddy...
Grace...
Leonard...
Lydia...
Romeo...
Ronald...
Sandy...
Sarah...
Sherry...
Victoria...
Yihong...

SingTel...
M1...
StarHub...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com