<body bgcolor="white" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
[Thursday, April 28, 2005 . My chinese oral + the power of sky juice.]

Oh today was a raining day. Although it rain heavily in the morning but went I reach school which is in Pasir Ris the rain not appearing......haizz.....and the day was hot ar.....this few days the same weather going on and on.

This afternoon Chinese Oral at 2.20pm. Lesson end at 12.30pm today, so early.......so my friend and I went to White Sand for our lunch first, after that go around window shopping. Then we went into a shop....my friend said: imagine this female swimming-suit wear by a man? Then we laugh.....soon a man from the shop said: imagine, imagine, your mother not a female ar. Using this like of service, scolding customer.......omg sure won't last. Soon at about 2pm, we went back to school. Wow....Chinese was my weakest subject....T_T...then went it was my turn, I don't know how to read and I skip and skip. But went it come to talking....I score better. But the topic I get was also difficult to me. So I just say what I know, but the score not very good as I feel.

After my oral I went to play basketball with my friends. Then after a match, we feel like buying drinks. But I no more cash left so I went to McDonald for a drink paying by ez-link. Since like my friends don't feel like going there. So I said there was a promotion of "SKY JUICE" and it was free. Everybody only can take 1 for free. Making them interested was very difficult. But they still follow me.....haha....soon I reach there they said where where. Then I buy my drink and they take their sky juice and notice that it was just a pain water. hahaha....and they tried on many people. Lolx.....the name sound nice right. hehe....


I b l a c k e d out 8:35 pm
Post a Comment << Home

------
Name: Rowell Tan

Age: 16

Date of Birth: 04/09/1989 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Location: Singapore

Occupation: Student

School: East View Primary --> Hai Sing Catholic High

Companies: Ambi Pur Promotion & McDonald(*now)

Hobbies: Playing game, jogging, swimming, watching TV, listening to music, going out with friends...ect...

Favorite Singer: BoA Kwon

E-mail: rowell_89@hotmail.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Latest Blog...
BoA...

Blogger...
BlogSkins...
Friendster...
Yahoo!(sg)...
Google...
Hotmail...

Carlo...
Cherry...
Eddy...
Grace...
Leonard...
Lydia...
Romeo...
Ronald...
Sandy...
Sarah...
Sherry...
Victoria...
Yihong...

SingTel...
M1...
StarHub...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com