<body bgcolor="white" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
[Thursday, April 21, 2005 . Mount Ophir Expedition]

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Oh quite a few days never log on and check le.... emm .... busy arz.....

Anyway this morning went to school...soon at about 12.30pm lesson over.(so fast..hehe) Then going to have my lunch, but the canteen too many people....have to Q-up and together with Jie Han and Cindy, we decided to go BK and have our lunch(student meal la)...soon we reach there...after ordering, we ate. At about minutes later, we went home first because this afternoon at 4pm we will be having a meeting at PTC. Reach home at about 2pm+ then relax for awhile and left my house at 3pm+. Then reach PTC before 3.30pm. As it is still early, my friends and I sit down and chat. Then when the time reach 4pm+, we start our meeting and one of the things said in the meeting was on the June 13 to 17, there is a trip to Mount Ophir in Malaysia.(Johore, west side) Thinking of going or not. Hmm...probably going as this is my first time and after this year I might be going to ITE.(no more chance)

After the meeting went to TM and CS with my classmate and soon went home. When I reach home I ate my dinner and watch abit of TV then switch on my computer and continue doing my CME project which took 70 mark for my examination coming soon.


I b l a c k e d out 11:42 pm
Post a Comment << Home

------
Name: Rowell Tan

Age: 16

Date of Birth: 04/09/1989 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Location: Singapore

Occupation: Student

School: East View Primary --> Hai Sing Catholic High

Companies: Ambi Pur Promotion & McDonald(*now)

Hobbies: Playing game, jogging, swimming, watching TV, listening to music, going out with friends...ect...

Favorite Singer: BoA Kwon

E-mail: rowell_89@hotmail.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Latest Blog...
BoA...

Blogger...
BlogSkins...
Friendster...
Yahoo!(sg)...
Google...
Hotmail...

Carlo...
Cherry...
Eddy...
Grace...
Leonard...
Lydia...
Romeo...
Ronald...
Sandy...
Sarah...
Sherry...
Victoria...
Yihong...

SingTel...
M1...
StarHub...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com