<body bgcolor="white" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
[Tuesday, April 12, 2005 . Experience of the lift break-down.....]

Today wake up at 5.50am, prepare everything and ready to go to school. My dad said since it is still early, he will be waiting for me at the car park and bring me to the MRT station. I step out from my house at 6.30am...then I walk to the lift...before the lift reach my level, I heard a boomz...don't know why?? Then I also didn't think so much, the lift open after that and I step in. On the way to the 1st floor, I heard the sound again and again. Then I start to panic. Suddenly, the lift stop at level 5 and didn't go on. Soon a sound from the lift control room rang.....oh my god....I was thinking that I will be late for school again and who going to safe me at this time....Handphone also not with me, what can I do man....so I press the red button which is the bell....at about 1 to 2 minutes, the door open(5th floor), but the floor to the lift was not equal....not time to think about so I hack care that and jump down(not really high). I get down to 1st floor and I walk as fast as I can to reach the carpark. When I get into my dad car, I straight away tell him the incident and call my brother not to take lift A down later.


I b l a c k e d out 1:14 pm
Post a Comment << Home

------
Name: Rowell Tan

Age: 16

Date of Birth: 04/09/1989 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Location: Singapore

Occupation: Student

School: East View Primary --> Hai Sing Catholic High

Companies: Ambi Pur Promotion & McDonald(*now)

Hobbies: Playing game, jogging, swimming, watching TV, listening to music, going out with friends...ect...

Favorite Singer: BoA Kwon

E-mail: rowell_89@hotmail.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Latest Blog...
BoA...

Blogger...
BlogSkins...
Friendster...
Yahoo!(sg)...
Google...
Hotmail...

Carlo...
Cherry...
Eddy...
Grace...
Leonard...
Lydia...
Romeo...
Ronald...
Sandy...
Sarah...
Sherry...
Victoria...
Yihong...

SingTel...
M1...
StarHub...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com