<body bgcolor="white" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">
[Wednesday, April 13, 2005 . Boring Day!! =S]

Today is Tuesday, doing the same thing again...today I wake up slightly earlier than yesterday. then step out at about 6.25am...and reach school at about 7.11am. After 45min, the bell rang and everyone get back to their own class. Today lesson is quite boring for me. Well, nothing
special to talk about....anyway, I finish school at 2.15pm. Finally I finish my 4 day PC...which means I no need to stay back anymore. =) Then together with my friends, we went to the canteen and have our lunch. After our lunch, I stay at school for awhile then walk to the MRT station with my friends. When we reach there, the time is about to reach 4pm. I arrival at Tampines alone and straight away walk to interchange and took a bus home. When I reach home, the 1st thing I did is on my computer. Then I decided to change my blog music. So I start mixing the music that I want and combine them to become a song which you are now listening at. This song took me hours to make it....I finish the entire song till 8pm and I am happy with the song although my brother stand beside me and trying to be sarcastic. OK go to end here....got to do my school lah.


I b l a c k e d out 12:36 pm
Post a Comment << Home

------
Name: Rowell Tan

Age: 16

Date of Birth: 04/09/1989 (dd/mm/yyyy)

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Location: Singapore

Occupation: Student

School: East View Primary --> Hai Sing Catholic High

Companies: Ambi Pur Promotion & McDonald(*now)

Hobbies: Playing game, jogging, swimming, watching TV, listening to music, going out with friends...ect...

Favorite Singer: BoA Kwon

E-mail: rowell_89@hotmail.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Latest Blog...
BoA...

Blogger...
BlogSkins...
Friendster...
Yahoo!(sg)...
Google...
Hotmail...

Carlo...
Cherry...
Eddy...
Grace...
Leonard...
Lydia...
Romeo...
Ronald...
Sandy...
Sarah...
Sherry...
Victoria...
Yihong...

SingTel...
M1...
StarHub...

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com